I am on an organizing journey, taking a week-by-week approach to simplify and organize my family life and household. I have a few rules:
- What I do must be based in reality — no perfect magazine layouts here, just real life application that anyone can complete.
- What I do must be simple to maintain – not only for me, but for my family as well.
- What I do must be affordable — I love The Container Store as much as anyone, but I don’t want to blow my budget there each month. My goal is to find ways to utilize what I already have on hand, with the occasional purchase from Target or The Container Store on the side.
- I cannot become the organization Nazi — there must be a balance between order and allowing my family to live.
Would you like to join me? Here’s how you can get started:
- Check the side-bar to find week-by-week what I have already completed. Click on the topic of choice to read the process I went through as well as find links to related resources.
– OR -
- Visit my homepage to join me on my current project. Don’t forget to follow me to see what I will work on next (you will find the “follow me” button on the side bar).
One last note, I suggest beginning with a to-do list. If you don’t currently operate off one, you will be surprised how helpful it can be. . . I was!