Burlap and Denim re-used Costco popcorn containers to store grains and snacks. The result is a very organized pantry without the extra expense of containers. I’m collecting my large plastic containers to use similarly. Click the link to view the rest of a very organized pantry.
- Pantries to Strive For (easygoingorganizer.com)
- Building a Smart Pantry (thesavingsmomma.com)
- Thrifty-Tip Thursday (easygoingorganizer.com)
- Organizing My Pantry – 30 Minutes at a Time (easygoingorganizer.com)
- Overhauled Pantry Organization (etquecette.com)
- Organizing Your Kitchen Pantry – Part II Restock (beautifulhomesweethome.wordpress.com)