I have a rather large pantry and I’m still in a very busy season, so to make the organizing task more manageable I’ve decided to break it into small pieces. Tonight my husband is out of town, so I rented Season One of Downton Abbey, and attacked my basket of table linens. It was full and over-flowing; well past time to sort through, downsize and organize. That is precisely what I did. There were table clothes that I never used, so they were placed in the donation pile. There were also a few things that didn’t belong in the basket and needed to be placed elsewhere. I refolded, placed them according to size, labeled and placed them back on the shelf. A simple 30 minute project. Behold, the “after” pictures.
Much better and the pantry is one step closer to being organized..
- Overhauled Pantry Organization (etquecette.com)
- 30 minutes or Less – 3 more “stuff” baskets (easygoingorganizer.com)
- Tips on Organizing Your Pantry (organizationaccessories.wordpress.com)
- My Pantry Essentials (thekitchn.com)
- Get Organized: Downton Abbey Helps You Get Organized (getorganizedtips.blogspot.com)
- J is for…………. (livingmyportion.wordpress.com)